It's ME on the left side, btw. Join us at Photohunters. Happy Weekend everyone!!!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
:Photohunt: Self or part of you
It's ME on the left side, btw. Join us at Photohunters. Happy Weekend everyone!!!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Thanks for this tag SUZANNE.
1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okey if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.
2. Get back to YEN and she’ll add your blogs to the master’s list here! Yup, another linking thingy but this one has 15 questions and you get to enjoy answering them too!
3. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tag in order to join.
1. When you buy a greetings card, are the words or the picture more important to you?
2. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
+ Love chocolate Cake but PAVLOVA cake is one that I miss and love bec. I only get to eat it in
3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
+yay I just buy na lang, it’s a long task to make one
4. What’s your favorite holiday?
5. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where?
+ I have already been to holiday from Jan – April this year in
6. What was the best party you’ve ever been to?
+ birthdays of my mom and small celebration for my nephews and nieces
7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
+ I want it simple and solemn and I want it to have lotsa lotsa of pics hehe
8. What’s the most romantic thing that’s ever happened to you?
+ hmm nothing much heheh boring boring hahah
9. What’s your favorite girl’s name?
+ hmm nothing in particular
10. What’s your favorite boy’s name?
+ wala eh
11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
++ yay ang dami Brad Pitt, etc
12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?
+ I love Eva Longoria, she’s petite, sexy beautiful and good actress
13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
+ Enrique Iglesias
14. What is your best character trait?
+ I’m a loyal friend
15. What is your worst habit?
+ I easily get upset or angry hehe
Now your turn!!!
1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. A Life in Bloom 7. Because Life is a Blessing 8. Simply Jen 9. A Slice of Life 10. Jenny Said So 11. This and That 12 . YOUR BLOG here
I'm tagging all my friends
Thursday, May 29, 2008
:LP: #9 Ihip ng Hangin (Wind/Windy)
I was a bit scared that I will be thrown off the boat and eaten by the sharks bec. of the gutsy wind. lol
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Save , save your work !
It's not my fault I said bec. it's common sense to SAVE your work every now and then bec. you'll never know when the light will go off or when will the computer will crash. When i do typings of layouting, it is in my nature to click on the SAVE button often, in that way I will not lose any work that I have.
So the lesson is SAVE SAVE SAVE!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Thursday, May 22, 2008
: Friendship Around the World :
Yen tagged me with this one..::Start Copy Here::
1. Copy from ::Start Copy Here:: through ::End Copy Here::.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. Just make sure to post this to each of the blog you added in the list.
3. Tag other online friends you know.You don’t need to be tag in order to join. If you want to join just post this one in your blog.
4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list.That way, everyone is happy and can meet new friends too!
5. Come back once in a while to get the master list! Let’s see how this makes our Technorati and PR goes up!
6. DO NOT REMOVE THIS: scrap page made by Yen. Using alphas and tapes from Kate H., flowers from Ida,paper by Catrine.
1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. Simply Jen 7. Jenny Said So 8. This and That 9. A Slice of Life 10. YOUR BLOG
Now i am tagging everyone on my list:
: Litratong Pinoy #8 : Tubig (Water)
(Umuulan, umuulan, umuulan, iyan ang nangyari noong nakaraang linggo !! iyan naman ang nangyayari sa harapan ng tindahan ko. Iyan ang tubig ulan na naiipon sa kalsada pag umulan ng malakas. Ang maganda dito eh madali naman itong nawawala.)
I have a different entry at my MAIN BLOG.
Monday, May 19, 2008
: There's always sun after a storm :
Saturday, May 17, 2008
: Will never be contented :
So don't be amazed when you see another header or color scheme the next time you come here. Keeping my fingers crossed that I will not change the header again for a long time hahaha.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
: Are you kidding me? :
: Litratong Pinoy #7 : Umaapoy
I have a different entry at my main blog.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
: Getting Frustrated :
BTW I am very happy for my bestfriend RACE, who is dong good in her chosen "career' right now and I just wish she will be able to leave her present job now bec. she is not happy anymore there. Oh anyway.. I reckon everything will be fine... I wish i am on a vacation right now.
: I'm a header maker :
Sis Joy just wanted a cute header so I put some cute elements on it and she liked it anyway; Here are the headers that I made for her 2 blogs.
I also tweaked few layouts for my bestfriend RACE and this is what I made for her.
: Death Toll rises in China :
This incident reminds me of the 1991 earthquake that we have here in the Phils. with 7.5 on Ritcher scale.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
: Gloomy Day :
: Blurry Eyes :
Monday, May 12, 2008
: No receipt issued , yay!:
I was waiting for a receipt but she gave me nothing and just told me to come back on Monday to get the card and my change. No receipt issued on a government office??? Yay, I should have asked but i was left speechless.
Things to bring before getting a postal ID.
1. 2 pcs 2x2 ID picture
3. Barangay Clearance
4. Birth Certificate (optional)
5. and lastly >>>> Patience (lol)
Friday, May 9, 2008
: My Internet addiction :
You Are 57% Addicted to the Internet
You're somewhat addicted to the internet - but who isn't?
You can keep it under check, and you're by no means a hermit.
: The header will stay :
: I got my 50mm f/1.8 lens :
My niece and I bought it at INFO MAX at cyberzone 4flr. in Megamall just yesterday (Sunday). Actually, I went to Canon branch 1st at megamall but it is out of stock and it costs more that what i got from Infomax. I know it is much more cheaper in Hidalgo but I have no time to go there anymore. Have you got your own, Canonians get one now as it is a must!! My next project is either 28-135 mm IS or telephoto 70-200mm IS lenses. Yay expensive hobby!
Go get your nifty fifty lens now!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
: I am not happy :
Saturday, May 3, 2008
: Photohunt: Time :
We went to the Thirlmere Steam Train Festival in Australia one time and there are many mini-stalls around the streets that sells anything. I saw this old antique clock that is for sale and wishing i can go back in time, not quite sure thought how much it is.
You can view my other entry on my MAIN BLOG HERE. Thanks!
There is also parade eventhough it was so gloomy that day, there are fun activities going there and saw this big clock in the parade.
: When will I ever digi-scrap again? :
I have thousands of vacation photos that are nice to scrap but hey i don't know where to start, I am lost again. Just started to look for some freebies online and was tempted to buy at some digi store (lots of sale goin on) but like i said I don;t have the mood yet.
Just envy with my co-bebots who are all excited shopping and scrapping, Oh well I know my laziness will pass and i will be back on my digi scrapping again soon. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Friday, May 2, 2008
: It's good to be home alone once in a while
They will also be going to Vigan to meet a friend and explore the place. I wish I can come with them since it is a nice place to take a lot of photos and to practice my digital photography. Oh well, there is always a next time. I just can't wait for their pasalubongs like mangoes yum yum!
My sis and her family are back in Pinas for a vacation!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
: The Cast Away Blogger:
: My To Do list
- Mail the pasalubong that I have for Zanne this week sana hehe (sorry Zanne)
- Have my over 1,000 digi photos printed from my recent trip to Sydney
- Get my EON card at Union Bank next week
- Canvas prices of Canon 50mm f1.8 and EFS 28-105mm lenses
- Upgrade my HP desktop memory from 2.5 MB to 3GB
- Vsit my dentist for my regular teeth cleaning
- Go to the salon for a hair spa, my hair is already dry bec. we have been on the beach and sun all the time when I was in Australia