Thursday, January 31, 2013
Sweet 16 Party Planning
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Expand Your Advertising Campaign
Thursday, January 24, 2013
My 26th 8x8 Photobook from Artscow
The mini-party was fun! The kids even went outside and the people where amused to see them haha.. I complied all our photos and made it into a photobook that I had printed at ARTSCOW.
Actually, I have free referral credits so I used the 30-paged 8x8 photobook for this book. I ONLY paid the shipping fee of $8.99, yey! What a deal!
Artscow books are bookbind so it’s durable.
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Is Shopping for Men’s Underwear Easy or Tough?
Shopping of this essential wears for men is easier if you know how to shop…
The foremost thing is the size of underwear. Try to know the size by measuring hips and just below the waistline. Note down the measurement to carry it along with you while going for shopping.
The second important thing is the type of underwear he likes. Remember, there are several types of underwear for men to choose from. Due to varieties you can be confused to choose the right one for your man. In this situation, you can ask him straight about it. In case, you want to surprise him by your shopping for men’s underwear, it is important to know about varieties… One of the most popular types is briefs that are also known as “tighty-whities”. A brief is small undergarment worn by a man around his waist. It is a comfortable wear for men while jogging and playing sports. Briefs allow much space for movements.
Boxers are basically shorts men wear that allow lots of space for movement. The tight elastic band of a boxer fits tightly against a man’s waistline and gives a comfortable walk. Most men like to wear boxers while going to bed and to stay comfortable during weekends. Women can gift a boxer to men on their birthday or special events. It can be a peculiar gift that would produce bonding between the opposite genders. Gifting men’s thong would be one of the most romantic gifts for men.
Once you know the size and the type of underwear you would like to buy for your men, it’s time to step out. Decide your shopping mode. You have to decide whether you would like to shop locally or online. It is quite possible that you can find difficulties in getting varieties in getting the right underwear for men from local shops. It’s better to opt out online shopping. There are hundreds of shops for boxer brief online, you are free to choose the shop which offers varieties at an affordable price. So, come forward for shopping
Saturday, January 19, 2013
Music/ Musical Theme Kit
Right now, I'm pretty busy with some other online works, so I'm setting aside my designing for a while now. When my schedule will become light, I might turn to designing once again. I have too many ideas in my mind and I hope I can execute them through graphics.
Monday, January 14, 2013
My 25th 8x8 Photobook from Artscow
So as not to overcrowd my photobook with tons of photos each week, I decided to make a book that contains pictures within 3 months and that means I’ll have 4 books for Proj. 366 for 2012.
Here is my 2012 Project 366 Photobook for Jan- March 2012 vol. 1
Ordered another Photobook
Apart from that, my right arm is always aching every time I strain it so much using the mouse while designing. I'm actually resting it for a while. If I have not designed another kit lately, I was able to finish my 3rd volume of my Project 366 photobook for 2012.
It looks like this.
Last year, during the months of October till December, there are pretty much tons of personalized stuff ordered at artscow. I'm not really sure if they have cigar ashtrays that can be personalized too so we can order and give them to our friends who love smoking.
I ordered my book yesterday and I just hope that it will arrive in 1st week of February. I still have tons of photobooks to make but all I need is time to make them.
Monday, January 7, 2013
How to Make Personalised Birthday Invitations
Whenever a birthday is coming, invitations are probably one of the first things you have on your to-do-list. There’s are go about sending out unique invitations and making personalised birthday invitations is just one of them.
Since we’re living in the modern age, a lot of people would rather print out their birthday invitations. Don’t you think it would be better if you made them yourself?
How to Design the Perfect Invitation
In making personalised birthday invitations, there are the things you need to do.
· Number of Guests. First thing’s first. Before you start planning out your invitation, you need to know how many guests you’ll be inviting in order to know how many invitations you need to make. It is always a good idea to make a few extra copies to be on the safe side. Preferably at least 5 extra copies. This is important because you never know when you’ll encounter unexpected problems along the way. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
· Budget. This one is optional. Most of the time, people don’t really have a specific budget for making invitations but there are those who do. If you’re on a tight budget, it is vital for you to take the number of guests and the materials you’re planning to use into consideration. If you have a lot of guests and you’re budget isn’t that big then you need to compromise with your materials. There are some materials that are cheap that also have good quality.
· Gather Materials. You need to gather all the materials that you’ll need to create your invitation. You don’t need to limit yourself – except if you have a budget of course - in choosing the materials you want to use. It’s okay to have extra materials since you could always use them to make other things or maybe another invitation for anyone in your family whose birthday is near. You wouldn’t want to go back to the bookstore while you’re in the middle of creating your invitation just because you realized you don’t have enough materials, right?
· Decide Your Design. After you finally gather all the materials you need, the next thing you need to do is to decide on your invitation’s design. If you don’t seem to have any idea of what invitations you would want to make, you could always go to Google and search for some ideas in creating personalised invitations. With the hundreds and thousands of results you’ll get, it’s impossible for you not to find the design you want for your invitation.
· Work on Your Invitation. Finally the last step. It’s time to start working on your invitations. Don’t forget to have fun in making it because the feelings you have while you’re working on it will be reflected to your finished products.
About the Author: Sabrina Jones loves to write about parties and events planning. Learn more tips and information here.
Mother's Day 3D Card Templates
Gifts are not complete if you'll not give them card where you can put your heartfelt messages for her. Here are some of the 3d mother's day cards that I made at ARTSCOW.com and you can use them for FREE.
Check out my Mother's Day 3D Card templates here.
Updated my Project 366 Photobook
It's been many months since I made photobooks and I'm hoping that I can more this year. My friends are into PL- Project Life this year and they are all inspiring. I wanted to do that as well but I still need to finish all the photobooks that I have started.
Inspired, I was able to continue my PAD - Photo-a-Day Project 366 for 2012 and I was able to finish the month of September. Soon, I can have it printed because I'm doing the Photobook every 3months. This means that I am done with my July- Sept. 2012 photobook. Yey!
My 24th 8x8 Photobook from Artscow
This is my 8x8 39-page TRIP TO ALBAY 2011 photobook that I made and I had it printed at ARTSCOW.
I just made this photobook very simple as I wanted to focus more on the pictures rather than the embellishments. Apart from that, I wanted to layout more photos so I can have it printed right away.
My trip was on October 20-23, 2011 and I stayed at a friend’s house. My main purpose in going to Albay is to attend the Christening of my goddaughter Cate. Wished I stayed for more days but I need to get back home.