Whenever a birthday is coming, invitations are probably one of the first things you have on your to-do-list. There’s are go about sending out unique invitations and making personalised birthday invitations is just one of them.
Since we’re living in the modern age, a lot of people would rather print out their birthday invitations. Don’t you think it would be better if you made them yourself?
How to Design the Perfect Invitation
In making personalised birthday invitations, there are the things you need to do.
· Number of Guests. First thing’s first. Before you start planning out your invitation, you need to know how many guests you’ll be inviting in order to know how many invitations you need to make. It is always a good idea to make a few extra copies to be on the safe side. Preferably at least 5 extra copies. This is important because you never know when you’ll encounter unexpected problems along the way. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
· Budget. This one is optional. Most of the time, people don’t really have a specific budget for making invitations but there are those who do. If you’re on a tight budget, it is vital for you to take the number of guests and the materials you’re planning to use into consideration. If you have a lot of guests and you’re budget isn’t that big then you need to compromise with your materials. There are some materials that are cheap that also have good quality.
· Gather Materials. You need to gather all the materials that you’ll need to create your invitation. You don’t need to limit yourself – except if you have a budget of course - in choosing the materials you want to use. It’s okay to have extra materials since you could always use them to make other things or maybe another invitation for anyone in your family whose birthday is near. You wouldn’t want to go back to the bookstore while you’re in the middle of creating your invitation just because you realized you don’t have enough materials, right?
· Decide Your Design. After you finally gather all the materials you need, the next thing you need to do is to decide on your invitation’s design. If you don’t seem to have any idea of what invitations you would want to make, you could always go to Google and search for some ideas in creating personalised invitations. With the hundreds and thousands of results you’ll get, it’s impossible for you not to find the design you want for your invitation.
· Work on Your Invitation. Finally the last step. It’s time to start working on your invitations. Don’t forget to have fun in making it because the feelings you have while you’re working on it will be reflected to your finished products.
About the Author: Sabrina Jones loves to write about parties and events planning. Learn more tips and information here.