One of the best things that you can do for your family is to preserve all your precious memories that you have captured through your digital photo camera and video camera. These days, almost all people already have cameras using mobile phones, ipads or digi cams to shoot photos or videos and there's no doubt that tons of photos and videos are taken over the years.
Here are some ways on how to keep and preserve your family memories.
1. Print Photos - Don't let your photos just seat on your hardrive or memory cards for years. From time to time choose photos that you love and have them printed.
2. Share Photos - Social media has made sharing to our friends and family much easier. Share all your family photos via, facebook, instagram and twitter but make sure you set them private so that only your friends/family can only sae your photos.
3. Photobook- If you are creative and have knowledge in using photoshop you can layout your photos and make digital scrapbooking. However, there are many free photobook templates online where you can use.
4. Album / Cases- Put the printed photos on albums and label them accordingly. It's always fun to see those photos from time-to-time as it can relieve lots of memories. Store them in safe cases or boxes, you can find sturdy boxes of different kinds at http://www.trunksdepot.com/.You can choose metal, plastic or vinyl cases to store your albums and other family memories.
5. Burn on CD/DVD etc. - Burn or store your videos on multiple DVDs/CDs so you can have more back-up. It's also fun to watch old videos from time-to-time.